This Drag Racing/High Power engine package offers a complete performance engine build from MazWorX, using the SR20 platform. Using the MazWorX SR20 Billet Block, we have put together an engine with a final displacement of 2.2L and rated to surpass 1800hp. Proven capability of 6 seconds ET in the 1/4mile with over 214mph.
Even though, the block is completely custom, it uses Darton SR20 Sleeves, so it makes it easier to replace and repair. Then we complete block preparation, constantly taking measurements to ensure the correct machining process is used.
As for the cylinder head, we start with a MazWorX Stage 4 CNC Porting, installation of new guides, seats, valve angle job, lashing. This head flows over 330 CFM.
For the completion of the Long Block, Mazworx degrees and put it together using MazWorX Head Gasket and new hardware.
Basic setup starts with:
- MazWorX SR20 Aluminum Billet Block
- MazWorX Billet 86mm stroke crankshaft
- Custom CP Pistons
- Custom Aluminum Rods
- ACL Race Bearings
- MazWorX 9/16"-1/2" Head Studs
- Custom Copper Headgasket
- Supertech Valvetrain + MazWorX Shimless valves setup
- Custom Kelford Cams with VVL killer
- Tomei Adjustable Cam Gears
- MazWorX Timing chain kit
- MazWorX/ATI SR20 Race Damper
- MazWorX Dry Sump Kit
- Mechanical Fuel Pump for Methanol
- Engine Blueprint Spec Sheet