Racing experience has shown that the stock iron block usually only last up to 2000hp. It then splits vertically along the head studs. We have also seen the main caps get loose. To resolve this, we designed this billet block. This block is completely made in house at Mazworx.
It features the following:
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- OEM Deck Height
- Uses 1/2"-9/16" Head Studs and 1/2" Main Studs with 3/8" Cross Bolts in center 5.
- Tunnel will clear a 94mm stroke with aluminum rods
- Connection between the head stud and main stud stronger
- No water jackets keep the cylinder rounder
- -12an main Oil Inlet
- Single Turbo Oil Feed
- Main Caps 4140 Chrome-moly steel
- 4 Bolt Mains on caps 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Caps can be individually taken out for easier maintenance at the track
- Uses Custom Darton Sleeves already installed.
The block comes ready to assemble with the main caps and main stud kit.
Weight of block is 85 lbs.
Block comes unfinished. Will need final cylinder hone, line hone, and oring groove (if needed). We can provide this service too. Select option.