This package offers a complete performance engine build from Mazworx, using the SR20 platform. Final displacement is 2.3L and this package is rated for over 900hp and the constant abuse on drift engines.
We start the build reinforcing the block with the installation of Darton sleeves. Then we complete block preparation, constantly taking measurements to ensure the correct machining process is used.
As for the cylinder head, we start with a Mazworx Stage 3 CNC Porting, installation of new guides, valve angle job, lashing.
For the completion of the Long Block, Mazworx degrees and put it together using Mazworx Head Gasket and new hardware.
Basic setup starts with:
- Mazworx 91mm stroker crankshaft
- Custom CP Pistons
- Carrillo Rods (machined to accept 19mm bearings)
- Calico Coated ACL Race Bearings
- Mazworx 1/2" Head Studs
- Mazworx Billet Main Caps and 1/2" Main Studs
- Mazworx Full Grommet Headgasket
- Supertech Valvetrain + Mazworx Shimless valves setup
- Kelford Cams with VVL killer
- Tomei Adjustable Cam Gears
- Mazworx Timing chain kit
- Nissan OEM Oil Pump