Our racing experience has shown that the stock cast aluminum block usually only last up to 1300hp. It then splits horizontally under the head studs. We have also seen the main caps get loose. To resolve this, we designed this billet block. This block is completely made in house at Mazworx.
It features the following:
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Uses 9/16"-1/2" Head Studs and 1/2" Main Studs.
- Tunnel will clear a 91mm stroke with aluminum rods
- Connection between the head stud and main stud stronger
- No water jackets keep the cylinder rounder
- Provisions for dry sump pump
- 10an Main Oil Feed
- Main Caps are made from 7075-T6 Aluminum
- 4 Bolt Mains on caps 2, 3, 4
- Caps can be individually taken out for easier maintenance at the track
- Uses off the shelf Darton Sleeves already installed, bored/honed.
The block comes ready to assemble with the main caps and main stud kit.
Weight of block with caps and studs is 65 lbs.