The Pro Street Billet SR20VE RWD Block combines high horsepower durability with street ability. This block meets the needs of the daily driver all way up to the street class racer. With the OEM look, it directly swaps out with the OEM block. Constructed with 6061-T6 aluminum, it’s more durable than the OEM cast counterpart. Line bore stability is key when engine temps rise. That’s why it’s important to construct the main caps from steel. The 4140 main caps reduce line bore growth by half from room temperature to operating temperature compared to aluminum. For maximum cooling and strength, Darton Ductile Iron MID Sleeves were the best solution. Design and made specifically for this application, the sleeves are easily replaceable in case of engine damage.
It features the following:
- Made in the USA
- Direct swap with OEM block
- High quality American made 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Uses 1/2" Head Studs and Main Studs.
- Tunnel will clear a 91mm stroke with aluminum rods
- Connection between the head stud and main stud stronger
- Utilizes Darton MID sleeves for optimum cooling
- Can use factory oil pump.
- -10an Oil In/Out
- Main Caps are made from 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Come with 6061-T6 Girdle
- Fully serviceable at Mazworx